- 2kg Chicken Wings
- 1 Tandoori Masala
- 1 Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder
- 1 Chilli powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 whole Lemon
BBQ Tandoori Chicken Wings
BBQ Tandoori Chicken Wings is a simple but punchy tasting Barbecue dish which will impress your friends.
- Wash the Chicken thoroughly under cold water.
- Pour 2 table spoons of Yoghurt per Chicken into a large mixing bowl.
- Add one tea spoon of Tandoori Masala.
- Add one tea spoon of Coriander powder.
- Add one tea spoon of Cumin powder.
- Add one tea spoon of Chilli powder.
- Add a pinch of salt according to taste.
- Finally, Squeeze half a lemon into the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly until a red to pink colour masala is produced.
- Place the Chicken into the bowl, and with a fork dig the mixture into the Chicken.
- For best results leave overnight to marinate, but it can be placed on the barbecue within a couple of hours.
- Prepare the barbecue until hot.
- Finally place the Chicken onto a Barbecue Grill and barbecue to personal preference.