- 500 gram T-Bone Steak
- Natural Yoghurt
- Tandoori Masala
- Coriander powder
- Cumin powder
- Chilli powder
- Lemon juice
BBQ Tandoori T-bone Steak
Why not have have a T-bone Steak with a twist – a BBQ T-bone Steak in Tandoori Masala is an excellent and simple dish to make, and sure to impress.
- Wash the Steak thoroughly under cold water.
- Tenderise the meat using a meat hammer, see advertisement below for details.
- Pour 2 table spoons of Yoghurt per Steak into a large mixing bowl.
- Add one tea spoon of Tandoori Masala powder.
- Add one tea spoon of Coriander powder.
- Add one tea spoon of Cumin powder.
- Add one tea spoon of Chilli powder.
- Add a pinch of salt according to taste.
- Finally, squeeze half a lemon into the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly until a red to pink colour masala is produced.
- Place the steaks into the bowl, and with a fork dig the mixture into the Steak.
- For best results leave overnight to marinate, but it can be placed on a hot barbecue within a couple of hours.
- Prepare the barbecue until sizzling hot.
- Finally place the steak onto a very hot Barbecue Grill and barbecue to personal preference.
- After a few minutes remember to turn over the steak to cook the under side.
The author prefers it medium rare with a little bit of blood showing on the surface of the steak.